Introducing The StarTree All-Stars
StarTree All-Stars are individuals that fuel the Apache Pinot and the StarTree ecosystem by contributing code, documentation, and evangelism through blogs, meetups, or events.
We want to recognize and reward the individuals who stand out, and are proud to launch the class of 2023!
What is the StarTree All-Stars Program?
StarTree All-Stars are individuals that go above and beyond; contributing extensively to the Apache Pinot and StarTree communities, through knowledge sharing, advocacy, and support.
As the crème de la crème of the Apache Pinot and StarTree communities, our All-Stars are provided access to exclusive product discussions, exclusive events, and will be the first to know about any major product developments, features, and updates. They also are provided with limited-edition Pinot and StarTree swag!
The perks of an All-Star:
- Early access to Pinot and StarTree new features and products
- Access to roadmap meetings - an active role in shaping Pinot and StarTree products
- Networking via private slack channel
- Access to exclusive events
- Complimentary tickets to StarTree organized conferences and related events
- Get content and marketing support for: podcasting, blogging, and conference talks
- Limited edition swag!
What does it take to be a StarTree All-Star?
StarTree All-Stars is a global program of recognized technology expert-leaders who actively contribute to the community through innovative, consistent knowledge sharing, advocacy, and support.
The contribution can include code or documentation commits, authoring blogs or whitepapers, speaking at conferences or meetups, and answering other community members' technical questions. An All-Star is a passionate advocate who sees the value in supporting and providing strong foundations for the entire community to thrive.
- Are you passionate about Pinot and StarTree and always looking to extend your knowledge in this area?
- Have you contributed to the community in the past year, by coding, writing documentation, blogging, podcasting, or speaking at events?
- Do you want to make an impact?
- Do you see yourself joining the exclusive group of Pinot and StarTree experts to help shape the future of these technologies?
If you confidently answered yes to all four, we warmly encourage you to connect and nominate yourself or a friend/colleague to the program!
Nomination Criteria:Applicants must contribute at least one of the following:
- Frequently shares knowledge to the technical community through answering technical questions, blogging, speaking, and/or video tutorials/demos
- Makes material contribution through code or documentation
Because every type of contribution is valuable, there's no specific “to-do” list to qualify. The decision will be based on the applicant's overall contribution level and observable commitment.
To get started, submit an application online. Your application will then be reviewed by an internal committee and we will reach out with additional information.
The All-Star participation will be reconsidered annually, based on their engagement with the program and to the community
If you have any questions, please contact our Community Team (email@example.com)